Procedure for working with advertising Ads Page 1
All Pictures should be uploaded to our WP website Media Files. ( Pictures used to show Class Samples, Advertising, etc.)
Program We use Pixamatic to make the Ad image
- Open Pixamatic.
- Go to GET.
- Select a previous Ad image (to use a mask).
- Click on the Picture.
- Click on the RED garbage can to delete the Picture.
- Click on the UPLOAD button.
- On the Select type, set to Photos.
- Go to our Media Files and select the Picture you need (Photo only).
(I save a copy on my desktop).
- Drag and Drop your Picture to the Drag & Drop image here box.
- Resize the Picture so the Green boxes are spacers between the Picture and the frame.
- Now the Text, Click on the upper Text.
- Replace the Text with the new Text.
- Click on the Lower Text and replace it.
- Click “Save” to save your work.
- Export the Ad (usually goes to Downloads).
- Upload to WP Media Files.
Using WP and Advanced Ads (WP) to make the AD
- Open WP and go to the Dashboard.
- Go to Advanced Ads.
- Click on Ads.
- Click on New Ad.
- Click on Image Ad.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Class Page URL into the box.
- Set the size to W500, H400
- Press Next.
- Press Save.
- Copy the Ad Shortcode. *Sample
- Set the Expiry date.
Insert CODE and Test
- Open our Home Page to edit it.
- Locate, or make a new CODE Module.
- Paste the Ad Shortcode into the CODE Module.
- Test to check operation and correct page landing.